- Postage is FREE for UK deliveries and therefore prices displayed include free delivery.
- If you order by 3pm on a working day, we
will dispatch same day. If you have requested adjustments or customisation, dispatch may be delayed and we will email you same. Orders received after 3pm on Friday's (or the day before a bank Holiday) & all weekends are dispatched the next working day.
- Orders up to and including £69.00 are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded post (mostly next working day delivery - but give 1 - 2 days). (Allow 2-4 days in December) .
- Orders total £69.01 & OVER are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery. (99%+ next working day delivery by 1pm).
- Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery (orders up to £69) is
a next working day service although on time performance varies.
If next working day delivery is essential (99%+ on time), you
may upgrade your postage from 1st Class Recorded to Special
Delivery by paying a supplement of £4.00 in the Miscellaneous
category of the shop (details). 1st Class Recorded posted on a Friday will normally be delivered on the Saturday, but if you want to be sure (99%+), you will need to buy an upgrade to Special Delivery AND an upgrade to Saturday Guarantee (total £8.00) (details).
- Special Delivery Orders dispatched on Fridays are officially delivered the next working day which is Monday (if not a bank holiday). They can however, quite often be delivered on the Saturday. However, if Saturday delivery is essential (99%+ on time), you may purchase an upgrade from ‘Special Delivery’ to ‘SG’ (Saturday Guarantee) service for £3.00 in the miscellaneous section of the shop (details).
- NEW! 'Delivery to Neighbour' service introduced nationwide by Royal Mail. If no-one is in, Royal Mail will try to deliver to a nearby neighbour, unless you opt out through use of a displayed sticker.
- This does not affect the 'Special Delivery' service which we mainly use, but it does affect our '1st Class Recorded' packets (which we use for orders £59.00 and below). If they leave a 1st Class Recorded item with a neighbour, the Postman will inform you with a 'Something For You' card through your letterbox.
- If you request us to, we can put a 'Do Not Leave with Neighbour' sticker on your 1st Class packet, although Royal Mail are not obligated to follow this request. Just type 'Do not leave with neighbour' in the 'comments about your order' field during the checkout process. (A neighbour could potentially see that sticker if the Postman ignored the request).
- You can read more about this service at these Royal Mail Links: Delivery to Neighbour & Delivery to Neighbour FAQs
- You may also upgrade your order (£59.00 & below) to Special Delivery for £4.00 at this link
- Please note that some Royal Mail destinations such
as the highlands of Scotland or very rural areas can take
up to 2-3 days for Special Delivery and possibly more for 1st
Class recorded, especially at Christmas.
- If you need a rush order, please call
us and we’ll do our best to assist you
- We follow the Royal Mail's last posting dates schedule for Christmas & Special
Occasion deliveries. However, we recommend better
being safe than sorry and particularly at Christmas time,
to order several working days in advance of the last posting dates.
- The services provided by Royal Mail are unfortunately beyond
our direct control. In the event of a delayed delivery, please inform us promptly so that we may assist. We are unable to compensate for delayed deliveries in any circumstances.
- We insure the goods with Royal Mail and should you not receive your goods for any reason, a refund or replacement will be offered dependant on circumstances or as otherwise agreed.
- We will ship to alternative delivery addresses in the UK such as workplaces and friends and family. However, we will usually undertake additional security procedures with you by email or phone and this can sometimes delay the dispatch of your order. Deliveries to well-known business names & addresses are normally the simplest to authenticate.
- Where we agree to deliver outside of the UK, postage will be charged on top of the displayed product prices and goods will be sent by Royal Mail International Signed For. (Delivery charges on request and usually between £8.00 to £12.00)
- Orders to European countries cost a flat £10 for postage. Service is approx. 3-5 working days. You will need to add European postage fee to your order.
- Orders to Countries outside Europe cost a flat £20 for postage (VAT will be deducted at checkout). Service is approx. 5 - 10 working days. You will need to add Rest of World postage fee to your order.
- We use Royal Mail International Signed For Service (insured & signed for) to all destinations. 'Airsure' Service (usually a day or so quicker) is available to some destinations on request and will incur an additional £4.00 charge.
- We generally ship to EU countries, Non-EU 'European' countries, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand and all prices/costs are to be paid only in UK Sterling.
- We do not ship to Africa, South or Central America, Middle East and certain other Near/Far East/Asian countries which can change from time to time. If in doubt, just email us for confirmation.
- We only ship to the confirmed billing address for all International orders but may on request ship to major business addresses based on proof of identity (Just supply the requested delivery address). We may also request to ship to a major business address following additional security checks.
- You will be contacted by us if any additional postage is required due to oversize, overweight or high value orders.
- International orders can be subject to additional security checks which may result in us emailing you and asking for additional information.
- Any duties, taxes, charges & documentation connected with the import & delivery of your order are the responsibility of the recipient to which the order is addressed. These duties, taxes & charges can vary country by country according to the value of the goods. If you are the person ordering but not the person receiving, please ensure the recipient is fully aware of these possible charges. In most cases, on low value goods, delivered in the EU, there are no charges to be paid, but it is your responsibility to check on this.
- If the delivery address is in a non-EU country, the UK VAT will normally be deducted from the website price when you go through the checkout system.
- Delivery to all EU countries will include UK VAT which is already included in our displayed website prices. (Unless you are an EU VAT registered business whereby we can deduct the VAT on request subject to validation).
- We retain the right to decline any International orders should we not be confident that it is an authentic order whether paid or not.
General Information for all deliveries
- Please ensure you provide a full and accurate delivery address.
- All deliveries require signing for by our delivery agents (postal workers) and you should ensure someone is available at the delivery address to take receipt. Deliveries cannot be left in porches or sheds etc without signature.
- Delivery times are usually according to your normal time of delivery by your usual local postal service.
- If no-one is in when delivery is attempted, the postal service will usually leave a 'you were out' card indicating how to retrieve your packet. If you do not receive your packet or a card within the delivery times stated above, please advise us by email immediately.
- For UK deliveries, you may request us to try a next door neighbour if you know you will be out. However, upon signature by any person at the delivery or neighbours address, the ownership of the goods and responsibility for any loss or damage passes fully to you and we have no further liability.