Certificate of Authenticity & Warranty
For Your Absolute Peace Of Mind
- Each pearl jewellery purchase from the Absolute Pearls website is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and Warranty, bearing an individual serial number.
- As well as ensuring the pearls' origins, the Certificate is your warranty that the pearls you have purchased are genuine Cultured Freshwater or Saltwater Pearls.
- We can offer this Certificate with absolute confidence since we ourselves select, buy and export directly from reliable sources.
- In addition to your statutory rights, we provide a 12-month Warranty from date of purchase against faulty workmanship. Damage through misuse/accidental damage/user error and the like and re-stringing is excluded. If required, we are happy to provide a professional re-stringing service ourselves. This Warranty is conditional upon the owner/user following the ‘Caring for your Pearls’ advice supplied on this website. Pearl Jewellery is inherently delicate and extra care must be taken.
- All diamonds used in our pearl jewellery are certified conflict-free by our supplier for your peace of mind.
- In all cases, Absolute Pearls Ltd. must be informed in writing (email preferred) of any claims/suspected faults/defects and the like as soon as known. If you continue to wear/use any item where you believe there to be any type of fault or issue, no matter how slight, if you subsequentially lose the item, Absolute Pearls Ltd will take no responsibility for your loss.
- Tampering with or third party repairs/adjustments without Absolute Pearls Ltd. prior approval automatically invalidates the warranty and our liability in the matter.