Choosing Pearls For Someone Else
At Absolute Pearls, we understand that many of our customers will be buying for someone else, often someone very special to them. We also appreciate that many of these customers will be men, who are unaccustomed to buying jewellery. That’s why we go out of our way to offer all the help and advice you need to make the right purchase that makes the right impression.
Before you start, it’s well worth taking a look at our guide to buying pearls for yourself for general advice on buying pearl jewellery. You may also find our Discover section useful for information on pearl birthstones, pearl anniversaries and pearl wedding gifts.
EXPERT PEARL JEWELLERY ADVICE
Remember, the pearl experts at Absolute Pearls are always on hand to help you with your choice. Since 2003, we have been assisting men and women just like you to find beautiful pearl presents for their loved ones.
Service and products beyond your expectations is not just a slogan, it’s the driving force behind our whole business.
Just drop us an email, or give us a call, and we’ll help you to find the perfect pearl jewellery piece to match your budget and her taste.
There are also a number of other ways Absolute Pearls helps you in choosing pearls for a loved one, including:
- Free presentation case – most of our pearl jewellery is offered in a complimentary red 'faux' leather case. with our more expensive and higher quality ranges, we supply a polished wood style case, ideal both for presenting pearl gifts and for protecting the pearls throughout their life.
- Gift wrapping – Absolute Pearls offers a gift wrapping service and message card service on all our pearl jewellery gifts. Nominal charges apply.
- Plain packaging – all our quality pearl jewellery gifts are sent out in plain packaging, with our Absolute PAA, PO Box 148 return address, so it won’t spoil the surprise. We can also upon request change the return address to one that cannot be 'Googled'.
- Direct delivery – we can send your beautiful pearl jewellery gifts direct to your loved ones if you prefer, including business addresses. We can include a gift card featuring your own personal message (15 words max.)
- Next day delivery – all Absolute Pearls jewellery items include free UK next working day* delivery if you place your order before 3pm on a working day. (*Orders £99 and under are sent Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For and orders over £99 are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery next working day service).
- Large stock – we carry a large stock, so you can be sure of getting that important pearl gift on time. If an item is out of stock, it will be clearly marked and we will email you with the expected delivery date.
- Returns – if you do get it wrong, don’t worry. You can return any pearl gift for any reason within 60 days, thanks to our no quibble returns policy. (Pierced goods must remain sealed to be eligible for returns).
- Special event returns - buy pearls for Christmas from 1st October onwards and you can return any unwanted gifts until the end of the following January. Just give us notice by 15th January.
- International gift orders – we welcome orders from overseas for UK delivery, as well as UK orders for delivery overseas, including BFPO addresses. Naturally, overseas delivery will incur an extra charge.