HOW TO CANCEL AN ORDER
If, for any reason, you wish to return your pearl jewellery purchase, you may cancel your contract (order) with us within 90 days after receipt of goods and request a full refund or exchange subject to our Returns and Exchanges policy.
To enable advanced special occasion/Christmas pearl jewellery gift purchases, we offer extended returns as follows:
- Christmas - purchases from 1st October until 10th December may be cancelled up to the following 15th January and must be returned by the end of the month. (31st January)
- CORONAVIRUS PERIOD - Due to the Coronavirus crisis, we have extended our normal 30 days returns to 90 day returns until further notice. Simply notify us of your intention to return your order within 80 days of receipt to get your returns code, then send the goods back within 10 days of notifying us.
HOW TO NOTIFY US
- Notify us as below within 30 days of receiving your goods to receive your Returns Authorisation Code which will be provided same or next day: NOTIFICATION IS NOW EXTENDED TO WITHIN 80 DAYS
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, complete our contract cancellation form below.
- Alternatively, call us on 0151 625 7688 to cancel verbally.
In all cases, please provide a clear statement that you are cancelling your contract (order) along with your name & address, order and/or invoice number, date of purchase along with the reason for return if you wish to provide it.
- Pierced Earrings - Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of pierced earrings if they have been unsealed from their protective sealed clear plastic bag or tampered with in anyway. (We automatically seal all pierced earrings). If we are sending a gift of earrings directly to a recipient for you, we recommend you inform them of this pierced earrings returns policy.
- Custom Orders – If we have custom-made jewellery to your specification or requirement, we are unable to accept returns unless in the unlikely event the goods are defective or not according to agreed specification. Shortening standard website items for you is excluded.
CONTRACT CANCELLATION FORM
As one of your options to cancel your order, you may complete the form below and submit electronically or print out a hard copy and send to us by mail.
If you wish to send the completed form by post you can download the form HERE.