How To Return To Us
FOR ALL RETURNS
- Post back the goods unused and in their original condition via a secure, tracked & insured service for your own protection as soon as possible, ideally within 7 days and in any event within 14 days of notifying us.
- Ensure you include the certificate of authenticity & warranty, pouch/presentation case and any other paper/materials provided including the original invoice.
- Do include with your return a copy of our Returns Authorisation Code number email and your original email/contract cancellation form reply or a cover note with same details if verbally cancelled.
- Do not write the words ‘Pearls’ or ‘Jewellery’ or the like on the outside of the packet unless required to do so for customs purposes on international returns. Do wrap and package securely to avoid any loss.
- You are responsible for all postage, packaging and any other costs to return the goods to us safely at:
UK Returns Address:
Using Royal Mail:
Absolute P. A. A., PO Box 148, Wirral, CH48 1XX
Using Other Methods Such As A Courier:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice & return address.
EU & International Returns:
Absolute P.A.A., 30 Birkenhead Road, Hoylake Wirral, CH47 3BW, England, UK