Absolute Pearls offers international shipping from our UK base.
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION, INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS CAN TAKE A LOT LONGER THAN USUAL DUE TO RESTRICTIVE MEASURES IN PLACE.
SINCE 1ST JANUARY 2021 (NEW 'BREXIT' IMPORT/EXPORT REGULATIONS), IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT IF YOU ORDER FOR DELIVERY TO AN EU COUNTRY, THE RECIPIENT WILL BE FACED WITH AND LIABLE FOR TAX, DUTIES, CUSTOM CHARGES AND THE LIKE IN CONNECTION WITH THE IMPORTATION AND DELIVERY TO THAT COUNTRY. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR EU COUNTRY TAXES/DUTIES/CUSTOM OR DELIVERY RELATED CHARGES AND THE LIKE EVEN IF YOU RETURN/REJECT THE GOODS AT ANY POINT AFTER DISPATCH.
PRICES & VAT
To keep things simple, we charge all international shipments at standard rates:
- EU delivery at £10 Including VAT
- International (Non-EU) delivery at £15 Excluding VAT
- Product prices to the EU include UK VAT as displayed on the website.
- For delivery to International (Non-EU) countries, 20% UK VAT will automatically be deducted from your product prices at checkout. (Not from delivery price).
- Occasionally, additional postage is required due to oversize/overweight (Over 2kg) and we will contact if so.
SERVICES AND TIMING
We use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For service to all EU/International destinations:
- EU/European destinations 3-5 working day service
- International destinations 5-10 working day service
- Orders received by 12noon on a working day are dispatched same day and weekend and bank holiday orders are dispatched next working day.
- International orders are subject to additional security checks which may result in us asking for additional information and we retain the right to decline such orders if not authenticated.
- At Christmas time, EU/International deliveries from the UK take longer and you may check the 'last posting date' by Royal Mail at this link: www.royalmail.com/greetings
IMPORT TAXES AND DUTY
- Any duties, taxes, charges and documentation connected with the import and delivery of your order are the responsibility of the purchaser/recipient to which the order is addressed.
- Since 1st January 2021 (New 'Brexit' import/export regulations), it is very likely that if you order for delivery to an EU country, the recipient will be faced with and liable for tax, duties, custom charges and the like in connection with the importation and delivery to that country.
- If you are the person ordering but not the person receiving, please ensure the recipient is fully aware of these possible charges.
- We insure the goods with Royal Mail. Upon delivery at the delivery address and/or signature by any person at the delivery address, ownership of the goods purchased and responsibility for any loss or damage passes fully to the purchaser and we have no further liability.
- If a delivery is attempted but no-one is available to sign for it, we consider your order delivered.
- We will provide you with a tracking number and details of how to track your order in our ‘dispatched’ email to you.
- If you have requested adjustments or customisation, dispatch may be delayed and we will email you to advise.
- Please ensure you provide a full and accurate address. All deliveries require a signature so please ensure someone is available at the delivery address to take receipt.