SERVICES AND TIMING
We use Royal Mail services:
Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded – for orders up to £79
- Next working day service but not guaranteed and typically 1 – 2 working days delivery (Allow 1 – 5 working days in December)
- You may upgrade to Special Delivery at checkout for £4.00
Royal Mail Special Delivery – for orders over £79
- Next Working day delivery (Allow 1 – 2 working days in December)
- 99%+ on time service
- Orders received by 3pm on a working day are dispatched same day.
- Weekend and Bank Holiday orders are dispatched next working day.
- Some remote destinations particularly Highlands and Islands of Scotland can take a day or two longer.
- Friday dispatches are often delivered Saturday (not guaranteed) but upgrades are available at checkout for £4.00 (Special Delivery orders) and £8.00 (1st Class Recorded orders) (99%+ on time)
- 1st Class Recorded orders are only tracked on dispatch and delivery.
- Special Delivery orders are fully tracked and you will receive your tracking number to the email address you provide so that you may track your packet.
SPECIAL REQUESTS / IF YOU ARE OUT
- We can delay dispatch of any order until a certain working day if you tell us in the checkout order comments.
- Named day delivery requests should take account of the services offered as above and whilst every effort will be afforded, cannot be absolutely guaranteed.
- If Royal Mail attempts delivery and you are out, they will leave you a P739 ‘Something For You’ card indicating how you can retrieve your packet.
- Our services do not include the option of using any Royal Mail ‘Safeplace’ option.
- As our services require a signature, we cannot accept requests to 'leave in the porch or garden shed' etc. Please request a ‘leave with a neighbour’ sticker if appropriate.
LEAVE WITH A NEIGHBOUR
- You may request in the checkout order comments for us to put a sticker on your packet with a delivery request such as:
- Leave at a specific nearby address (please provide address)
- ‘Leave with next door neighbour’
- ‘Do not leave with neighbours’.
- Royal Mail are not obligated to follow these ‘requests’ and potentially a neighbour could see a ‘do not leave with neighbour’ sticker.
DELIVERY TO NEIGHBOUR
Royal Mail operates a ‘Delivery to Neighbour’ system and will normally try to leave 1st Class Recorded packets with a neighbour. However, you may opt out of this by displaying a front door/post box sticker available from Royal Mail.
- Special Delivery items are excluded so request a ‘leave with a neighbour’ sticker as above if required.
- More Information: www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/delivery-to-neighbour
- We insure the goods with Royal Mail and should you not receive your goods or a ‘something for you’ card within the specified delivery times, please advise us immediately by email so that we may assist.
- Upon signature by any person at the delivery or neighbours address, ownership of the goods purchased and responsibility for any loss or damage passes fully to you and we have no further liability.
- If a delivery is attempted but no-one is available to sign for it, we consider your order delivered. Please follow Royal Mails ‘ something for you’ card to secure your order packet.
- If you have requested adjustments or customisation, dispatch may be delayed and we will email you to advise.
- Delivery requests to addresses other than the billing address may require additional security checks and can occasionally delay dispatch. We will email you if this is the case.
- If you need a rush order, please call us and we’ll do our best to assist.
- Please ensure you provide a full and accurate address. All deliveries require a signature so please ensure someone is available at the delivery address to take receipt.
- For deliveries during the Christmas peak of 20 November to 23 December annually please allow 1-5 working days for 1st Class Recorded orders and 1-2 working days for Special Delivery orders.
- Please refer to our last order for UK Christmas Delivery Information for cut-off dates. (Our last posting dates are typically a day before Royal Mails to avoid last minute panics).