VAT & Taxes
PRICING AND VAT
- All our prices are stated in GBP sterling and fully inclusive of current UK VAT and Free UK postage. Payments can only be made in GPB sterling.
- All orders and postage to EU countries attract 20% UK VAT which is already included in our website prices.
- For EU VAT registered businesses (Not UK) who provide a valid EU VAT number and business name, we can deduct the VAT from your product and delivery charges. Please email us for this service.
- All Non-EU (International) orders will be VAT zero-rated at checkout, meaning that the current rate of VAT (20%) will be deducted automatically from our website prices. The international delivery charge of £15.00 is already exclusive of VAT.
- For deliveries to the Channel Islands including Jersey and Guernsey, VAT is not payable and will be deducted at checkout.
EU/INTERNATIONAL IMPORT TAXES AND DUTY
- Any duties, taxes, charges and documentation connected with the import and delivery of your order are the responsibility of the purchaser/recipient to which the order is addressed.
- Since 1st January 2021 (New 'Brexit' import/export regulations), it is very likely that if you order for delivery to an EU country, the recipient will be faced with and liable for tax, duites, custom charges and the like in connection with the importation and delivery to that country.
- If you are the person ordering but not the person receiving, please ensure the recipient is fully aware of these possible charges.