SERVICE AND SECURITY HIGHLIGHTS
At Absolute Pearls, we understand that efficient service and online security are two of our customers top priorities when shopping online and we deliver a comprehensive programme to meet those requirements:
Experience risk-free, convenient shopping at a leading UK Online Pearl Jewellery Specialist:
Customer Services & Benefits
- Our value for money prices are fully inclusive of UK Delivery & VAT - No hidden extras
- International orders include VAT where applicable with fixed delivery charges on top
- FREE UK next working day delivery – if you order by 3pm on a working day ( terms & variations )
- International tracked delivery available to over 45 countries – see delivery chart
- On request gift wrapping & message for nominal cost ( more )
- Orders can be sent direct to recipient gift wrapped with message ( more )
- FREE Presentation case – superior presentation case (or polished wood type case where noted)
- Plain packaging with only discreet 'Absolute PAA + PO Box' return address (can be deleted on request)
- Customised orders , repairs and pearl re-stringing with helpful advice and aftercare all provided.
- Service and products beyond expectations by quality driven pearl professionals using genuine cultured pearls, traditional skills and friendly expert service!
Customer Protection & Security
- 12 Month Warranty & Certificate of Authenticity with all purchases ( details )
- No Quibble Returns – 30 day return policy – longer during seasonal periods ( terms )
- Website secured by GeoTrust (Part of Symantec) with 128bit SSL Certificate
- Order SECURELY online or by telephone at 0151 625 7688
- Secure payments through ‘WorldPay’, a leading UK based payment provider and offering extra step payment protection with:
- Verified by Visa
- MasterCard SecureCode
- Printed UK VAT invoice / receipt provided and available online. We are UK VAT registered under No.109 7438 01
- We are members of and abide by the code of practice of:
- The National Association of Jeweller’s
- Safebuy – Online Assurance Programme
- The Federation of Small Business
- Your data is fully secure and won’t be shared – we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 No. Z829313X
- Knowledgeable, ethical and competent service and support from a genuine UK company celebrating 15 years of online trading in 2017.
- We pride ourselves in providing a fabulous and extensive collection of pearl jewellery . If you have a requirement beyond our current range, you need only ask !
Absolute P. A. A.
PO Box 148,
Tel: 0151 625 7688
Absolute Pearls Ltd. Registered in England & Wales. Company No. 7558128.
Registered Office: 30 Birkenhead Road, Hoylake, Wirral CH47 3BW (Please Do Not Send Goods Here).